Talbott Cumberland Presbyterian Church was founded as a Cumberland Presbyterian church in 1873 with the help of John Talbott, founder of Talbott Station, and others. The original building was located at Talbott-Kansas Road approximately 1/2 mile from its current location.
After multiple renovations to the original structure the decision was made to build a new building in a new location to encourage growth and to better serve the community of Talbott and the surrounding area. On September 7, 1997 the new church building at 7410 W. Andrew Johnson Highway was dedicated to the glory of God.
Our beautiful Memorial Stained Glass Window was added in March 2010.